Thursday 2 August 2012

Slack

What i wanted to say was i'm kinda disappointed for not being chosen as one of the Exco member of CV!. It was my down moment since i touchdown in Miri but thank god it doesn't last long, i was able to recover after a day. I'm a very emotional person =P

Busy with something, definitely not about studies. The worse of all, i'm procrastinating to do my assignments when the due date is next week. I need some motivations, had been slacking lately. Semester 2 was still the same, my habit of sleeping in the class >=D i just can't sit still....

CV! Family day is coming and we are doing some preparation for the performance, well, actually i'm not part of the performance team, just went there to see show. Being a photographer, you have to know what is coming right? =p

Sneak peak of CV! Family Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment